Bilingual Receptionist to provide administrative support for a Provincial Government Ministry in Toronto.
Job ID: G8304
Category: Administrative, Bilingual, Government
- Will greet and assist all visitors and clients; answer phone calls, directing calls to appropriate staff member/department and taking messages when necessary.
- Prepare general correspondence in French and English.
- Organize and schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences; book conference rooms and travel arrangements;
- Prepare agendas and information packages.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Assist staff with other administrative duties as required.
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English in written and oral communication skills.
- Must have previous administrative assistant or reception experience.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Must be able take initiative and works well independently.
- Must have great attention to detail with strong judgement skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/10/2019