A busy downtown law firm is currently looking for a Legal Assistant to add to their Insurance and Personal Injury team. This is a full time position with a competitive salary.
Job ID: 8272
- Providing support to a busy downtown law office
- Managing files through all stages of the legal process, including opening and closing files, preparing undertakings list, following-up on productions and undertakings.
- General administrative duties
- Drafting court documents and affidavits
- Trial and hearing preparation including assembling of briefs, witness lists and charts, preparation of trial briefs an drafting Notices of Intention and Requests to Admit.
- 3 years’ experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant
- Experience in Insurance Defence and Accident Benefits
- College diploma in Legal Administration
- Strong technical skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- PC Law Experience
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/06/2018