Merchandise Manager (E-Commerce) to source creative and charming products for online store representing corporate brand of award winning employer, downtown Toronto.
Job ID: O8226
Category: Communications and Marketing
- Continuously source gifts for clients and accommodate procurement cycles for key seasonal gifts such as Holiday season or golf season
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships with corporate marketing, sales, procurement and employee engagement teams
- Support product launches internally
- Ongoing inventory control
- Develop and execute communication plans to promote and raise awareness of new items
- Optimization of the client experience
- 3 years’ post-secondary diploma in merchandise management or related subjects
- E-Commerce experience
- Direct experience managing complex budgets.
- Superior communication and relationship management skills.
- Awareness of industry best practices and emerging industry trends.
- A creative and fun loving mindset.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/23/2018