Microsoft Access Administrator/Developer required by provincial government client.
Job ID: S8258
Category: Government, Systems and IT
- Update and modify an Access database used to track and report on the status of existing project
- Import audit recommendations and responses into the Access database from PDF versions
- Performing quality control checks to ensure data completeness and accuracy
- Allocate audit recommendations to the responsible organization
- Allow for the implementation status of recommendations to be continuously updated, and track the changes
- Modify current reporting capabilities, as needed
- Create or modify existing system edit functions to identify inconsistencies in the data for further investigation or analysis
- Extract, transport and load data from various sources such as MS Excel, csv, xml, etc. into a central data repository
- Troubleshoot technical source code queries for data processing
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Access program and MS Access reporting and analytical capability.
- Ability to develop custom queries and scripts for data import, analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience with creating and modifying Access databases.
- General knowledge of IT systems, websites and programs.
- Knowledge of current/emerging trends and related risks in IT.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills and organizational skills
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/04/2018