Senior Financial Analyst with excellent planning, reporting and financial analysis is required for a Provincial Government agency in Toronto.
Job ID: G8295
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Financial and Investment, Government
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $44/hr - $51/hr
- Will lead and implement Finance related process and procedural improvements
- Assist with the planning, design and implementation of various system enhancements.
- Assist in developing multi-year operating, capital and cash flow budgets, linking the budget to short and long term strategic priorities.
- Prepare quarterly financial reports, including board materials, financial analysis, and other reporting as required.
- Work collaboratively with Branches to develop quarterly forecasts for Board reporting
- Provide timely and insightful commentary to support budget variances
- Assists with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with quarter and year end close procedures.
- Provide support to operating groups across the organization
- Prepare reports to the Ministry and other reporting as needed.
- CPA designation required
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 4 years of senior accounting experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading process and system improvements
- Ability to execute projects with minimum supervision and to complete work within required deadlines
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a history of handling multiple assignments with a focus on details and precision.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/04/2019