Underwriting Assistant required for Insurance Company, downtown Toronto.
Job ID: I8232
- Provide research and clerical support to underwriters, including gathering financial and statistical information and writing quote letters with information provided by the underwriter.
- Collect financial and statistical information for the insurance underwriter to use to determine if insurance can be provided to an individual or organization.
- Analyze applications and screen applicants based on certain criteria.
- Ensure that policy transactions such as renewals or quotes are issued and changes are recorded correctly.
- Experience in office administration and data entry.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and underwriting is an asset but not required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must have fast and accurate typing skills, Excellent attention to detail.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/05/2018